We specialise in working with organisations who want to develop their management systems to meet certification requirements.
Improve your business, improve your life
Able to assist any industry
Happy to train and maintain
Quality, Safety and Environmental Management
Certification and Compliancy Programs are our main focus, both in assisting organisations to achieve certification, and also in maintaining their certification.
We also develops project plans to help clients manage contract requirements.
- AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- AS/NZS 4801 – ISO 45001 Safety management systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001 Environmental management systems
- Workcover (SA) Safety Achiever Business System
- DPTI (SA) pre-qualification for builders and construction trades
- QS9000 & TS16949 Automotive Supplier Quality Systems
- NATA Laboratory Registration (ISO 17025)
- Commonwealth Residential Care Standards
Yes, your internal audit requirements can be managed by an external consultant!
We not only assist organisations to achieve certification, but also to maintain their certification and manage contract requirements.
Processes are developed to make regular internal audits an efficient and effective process.
Training & Support
- Internal auditing
- Corrective action
- Statistical process control
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Safe work method statements including environmental management
”Mike is a valued member of our team, helping us maintain our ISO 9001 certification, and ensuring that we effectively manage the high safety and environmental standards of our clients in the construction industry.Mark GillanDirector, Laser Linings Pty. Ltd.